sew12button

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Getting this blog started

Hi,

Well, this is something which I have wanted to do for quite awhile. I think that I told you we had blogs in Comp 1 and I enjoyed that whole process. I love how you can incorporate photos with the text. Craig didn't understand what I wanted exactly so we had to do some tweaking. Please disregard the invitation to join the website @ live.com. At Live you cannot incorporate photos right with the text. I also like the blogger format much better than Live.

Craig just bought a new camera on ebay and it has a memory card that will work with my computer. I can take photos and then load them on my computer and send them to you. It all sounds easy. Of course, I couldn't do any of this stuff without my "geek squad" (Craig) teaching me how to do it. I couldn't function in this technical world without him!

JUMP!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment