sew12button

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Roasted Sweet Potato & Black Bean Quesadillas


Hi,


This is what we had for lunch and it was delicious. The recipe is from Vegetarian Classics. I had never tried this recipe because the combination of ingredients sounded...for a lack of a better word - peculiar. I am on a kick to try new recipes (that will be another post) and I am so glad that I tried this one. The tortillas are made in Holgate - isn't that a hoot? We found them at Chief in Bryan and they are really good. Our favorites have tiny bits of jalapeno in them.
I'm so excited about the photos. I didn't do it, but I think that I will be able at some point. It will be helpful when we start listing things again on Ebay. Hopefully, we'll get started on that after this semester ends. Ebaying and selling on Etsy were Craig's main motivation to upgrade our camera. We think that things sell much better if you have great photos.
Take care,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I've eaten a lot of Mexican food and these were the best, Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete